Wednesday, November 10, 2010

50 Free Shutterfly Christmas cards!!!

Hey out there! Haven't posted since before we moved, it's been crazy with classes and home projects but I have LOTS of before/after pictures to show you all. Anyway, on to what I'm really writing about this morning.

I was made aware of this really super fantastic deal from Shutterfly this year. For those who don't know, I adore them for photo books and personalized calendars. Their quality is great and they always have great deals and/or promotional codes. This year I'm thinking about ordering our Christmas cards and/or some gift tags. How cute are they?!? This is the card I'm considering- Christmas Letter, it should be perfect for us. I want to do a family picture and then pictures of each of the girls individually. I love the letter aspect, it gives me the ability to put a more personal touch on the cards then just "hey, here's our family." I don't know that we are doing them for family/friends, but we are definitely sending them out to Micah's business contacts. I love the other cards we get from contacts, it's so nice to put faces with names.

Also... How about Christmas gifts? These wall canvases would make fabulous christmas gifts for grandparents, or even a spouse. I usually order stretched canvases of one of my favorite photos from our Christmas session and it hangs in a prominent spot all year long. They are a great "fresh" look and since they don't have a frame that needs to match with room decor they are easy to move around in the house.

Lastly... Bloggers go HERE to find out how you can get 50 free photo cards from Shutterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment